- Base functions for bioinformatics and R package development.
- Automated scoring for a C. elegans genome-wide RNAi screen.
- High-performance computing scripts for next-generation sequencing.
- C. elegans gene annotations and RNAi clone mappings.
- Clean install macOS
How to make that Mac feel new again.
- Install RDAVIDWebService
An R Package for retrieving data from DAVID into R objects using Web Services API.
- Automounts on macOS with NFS
The best method to automatically connect your Mac to network storage.
- Programming style rules
- C. elegans resources
Links to worm tools around the web.
- Clean install Ubuntu
Ubuntu Linux is a great programming environment but it’s more difficult to initially set up than macOS or Windows.
- Clean install a Raspberry Pi device
How to get a Pi up and running in less than 15 minutes.
- Quality control and differential expression for bcbio RNA-seq experiments.
- Import and analyze bcbio single-cell RNA-seq data.
- Validated, scalable, community developed variant calling, RNA-seq and small RNA analysis.
Interactive courses offered at HMS covering a number of current bioinformatics-related topics:
- Introduction to the Unix command line.
- Working in a high-performance computing (HPC) environment.
- Programming with R.
- Standard bulk RNA-seq analysis.
- Single-cell RNA-seq analysis (in development).
Source materials are available at the hbctraining organization on GitHub.