wormbase 0.2.5 (2019-03-19)
- Reworked progress bar handling via
pbapply::pblapply. This is now disabled for all functions by default, but can be enabled with
progress = TRUE. pbapply package is now declared in “Enhances:” rather than “Imports:”.
- Switched all internal assert checks to goalie package from assertive.
wormbase 0.2.4 (2018-11-21)
- Maintenance release updating the package to require R 3.5.
- Improved documentation for functions and rebuild pkgdown website.
progress = TRUE option for functions that can take a long time to parse data. Previously, this was always enabled but now can be disabled using this
progress = FALSE. Note that
invisible(capture.output(x)) also works to suppress progress bars.
wormbase 0.2.3 (2018-07-21)
geneID() function to work with latest WormBase release that now returns an extra biotype column.
- Removed internal parallel
mclapply() calls in favor of
pblapply() for better compatibility across platforms.
wormbase 0.2.2 (2018-04-23)
- Broke out assertive imports into separate packages: assertive.properties, assertive.strings, assertive.types.
- Removed TODO comment in
wormbase 0.2.1 (2018-04-18)
gene column to
geneID where applicable.
- Removed fs package dependency.
- Added progress bars for functions that take a long time to load.
wormbase 0.2.0 (2018-03-04)
- Renamed package to
- Simplified core functionality to simply pull genome annotations from the WormBase website into R.
- Previous functionality querying the ENSEMBL, PANTHER, and EggNOG databases will be split out into organism-agnostic packages.
- RNAi clone support is being migrated to the rnaiscreen package.
wormbase 0.1.0 (2018-02-14)
(worminfo): Pre-release using internal build annotations from WormBase, ENSEMBL, PANTHER, and EggNOG databases. RNAi clone support for ORFeome (WORFDB), Ahringer, and Ruvkun Lab cherrypick libraries.
wormbase 0.0.99 (2017-12-06)
(worminfo): Initial pre-release version.