brio 0.1.7 (2019-02-15)
basenameSansExt: Tightened up this function to return
NA on match failure. This behaves simiarly to the new
- Switching back from defunct to deprecated for
sanitizeRowRanges, since these functions are still in use by bcbioRNASeq v0.2.9.
- Improved NEWS file for previous releases.
brio 0.1.6 (2019-02-12)
- Documentation fixes and website improvements.
brio 0.1.5 (2019-02-11)
This release helps ensure backward compatibility with R 3.4.
- Bug fix for assert in
transmit: Need to wrap
all for backward compatibility with R 3.4.
- Miscellaneous CI fixes to Travis CI and AppVeyor CI.
brio 0.1.4 (2019-01-21)
These functions have been migrated from basejump here to brio, since they deal specifically with file input/output:
sanitizeRowData. May need to add back in a future release, but removed for time being.
realpath: Removed unnecessary assert check using
normalizePath already checks for this when
mustWork = TRUE.
- Added initial code coverage support using testthat.
brio 0.1.3 (2019-12-13)
- Updated imports to reflect renaming of S4Transformer package to simply transformer.
brio 0.1.2 (2019-12-12)
extPattern to inherit
- Improved documentation in
import regarding compressed file handling.
- Split out NAMESPACE imports into
sanitizeRowData to take advantage of exported
- Improved Travis CI and AppVeyor CI configuration.
brio 0.1.1 (2019-01-05)
- Added Travis CI and AppVeyor CI support.
- Improved documention in
import regarding supported file formats.
- Split out internal importers into separate R files.
- Fixed return value for
- Disabled working examples for transmit, since they are failing on Travis CI.
- Documentation fixes and miscellaneous tweaks to pass build checks.
brio 0.1.0 (2018-12-24)
Initial release. Migrated input-output (IO) functions from basejump.